A fast and less gruesome way to lose weight
Losing weight has become a popular topic in many parts of the world particularly in developed countries. The reason why many people in developed countries are overweight is that they do relatively less physical work as compared to those in developing countries. Now we are not going to spend too much time trying to pinpoint the cause of excess weight but rather we will concentrate on how to lose that excess weight. The following are some simple steps to follow and if done properly you will lose weight without even feeling it;
Include medjool dates in your diet
In order to successfully lose weight it is very important to start by making changes to your diet. What you can do is to cut down on your carbs and reduce fatty foods and increase protein rich foods. Once you have done that you can now add medjool dates as they will cover for your energy needs. Medjool fruit date is ideal for a weightloss diet because of the following;
- Medjool fruit date has no cholesterol
- Medjool dates reduce cholesterol absorption in the gut
- Medjool fruit date has lots of potassium which regulates heart rate
- Medjool dates are rich in vitamins and essential elements
Reduce the number of meals you take per day
When following a weightloss program always make sure that you eat a light meal in the morning and afternoon and eat a regular meal at night. You will not need to worry about reducing your food intake for medjool dates will give you all the energy you need and you won’t even realize that you haven’t eaten as much as you always do. Medjool dates are also used by people that live in arid regions to control pangs of hunger and their role in weightloss is promoting date palm cultivation in the U.S.
Start regular exercise
You will not lose weight by simply changing your diet and reducing the amount of food you eat. You will have to go further by burning out the fat that has already been stored in your body. This is very important for reducing food intake may just take you to maintenance level where you will not gain nor lose weight. Thus exercise will shift the reaction towards losing weight. Once you start exercising make sure you continue exercising regularly for if you stop your body may respond by stacking storage compounds (fats).
Clear your mind
If you want to successfully lose weight make sure you have a clear mind. Avoid stressing yourself while trying to lose weight for stress releases hormones which can trigger increased fat deposition in the body. You can keep your mind clear by getting involved in more social events and always try not to isolate yourself. Remember weghtloss is a gradual process; there will be no rapid results. If you want to know more on how medjool dates can help you lose weight visit www.medjool-dates.com.
GHTime Code(s): nc
7 characteristics of medjool dates that can help you lose weight
Obesity increases the risk of cardiovascular diseases. It is therefore very important to always try and avoid being overweight and if you already are overweight you then have to find a way to lose weight. If you are to visit you will find a fruit that may solve all your weight loss problems.
One may ask, “Where are dates grown?” Well dates originally come from the Middle East but nowadays dates are grown in many parts of the world including California. We are now going to look at some of the characteristics of California dates fruit which makes them effective in weight loss;
1. Medjool dates are high in dietary fiber Dietary fiber aids weight loss as it binds to LDL cholesterol and thus reducing its absorption in the gut. Dietary fiber also helps prevent upsets of the digestive system thus allowing food to flow smoothly which in turn reduces resident time of food in the GIT.
2. Medjool dates have zero LDL cholesterol content California dates fruit have zero LDL cholesterol content. LDL cholesterol in the blood can clog blood pathways and increase the risk of cardiovascular diseases. Foods high in cholesterol increase fat deposition which results in weight gain.
3. Medjool dates have a laxative effect Medjool dates can be used to clear the bowels as they have a laxative effect. This property allows medjool dates to eliminate harmful bacteria that may otherwise affect normal GIT function which may trigger increased absorption of other nutrients resulting in weight gain.
4. Medjool dates can increase your exercise power Medjool dates are rich in energy and essential nutrients such as potassium which is required in regulating muscle contractions of the whole body including those of the heart. This is very essential for during your lose weight exercises your muscles must be in top form in order to succeed.
5. Medjool dates can help fight infections During weight loss the body may go through a shock period as it will be trying to adjust to changes and during this period your immune system may be weakened. A weak immune system makes the body prone to opportunistic infections however medjool dates provide enough vitamins and nutrients guaranteed to boost your immune system while you go through your weight loss program.
6. Medjool dates have high tannin content Tannins have antiviral and antibacterial properties. Tannins also protect the kidneys against damage something that is very essential when following a weightloss program for your kidney will be eliminating lots of toxins.
7. Medjool dates are rich in minerals Medjool dates are rich in minerals like calcium, copper and manganese all of which are important in bone health and nerve function. During a weight loss program one has to ensure that these nutrients are supplied through diet.
GHTime Code(s): nc